Constructed with the highest quality MDF, Dunbarton Wood Doors have tri-layer laminated methodology that includes inter-locking stiles and rails.
Why Choose Dunbarton Doors?
- We are a 100% custom manufacturing facility. No finished inventory is stocked.
- Any door width and height is available up to 4/0 x 10/0.
- Standard door thickness is 1-3/8” or 1-3/4”. Custom thickness available on request.
- Doors are constructed with the highest quality MDF with a tri-layer laminated methodology that includes inter-locking stiles and rails.
- Laminated construction provides superior strength and stability.
- All doors are fitted with zero-void marine grade plywood blocks during production for superior fastener holding
- capability for attaching hinges and hardware.
- The embedded wood block allows for a consistent finished edge. We recommend that load bearing screws not be put into the edge of MDF panels unless a block for hardware has been fitted during construction.
- Pocket doors are constructed with full length, zero-void
- marine-grade fine-ply plywood stiffener in the stile.
- Length may be specified across the top and bottom railes.
- Able to prep doors for a variety of hardware.
- Dunbarton offers exceptional detail in machined surfaces by using a full range of CNC machinery, tooling and engineering software.
- Maximum design flexibility – Able to closely match other existing products.
- Our specially formulated primer allows for superior finishing.
- Doors will not expand or contract after sealing on all six sides.
- We offer architecturally correct designs. For example, spring lines remain constant on all doors with arched panels, regardless of door width.
- Dunbarton contributes to environmental sustainability every day. Our MDF has the certificate of compliance by the Composite Panel Association for Eco-Certified Composite (ECC) Sustainability
- Standard and CARB Phase 2. Please speak with a Dunbarton representative to discuss your LEED requirements.
We have provided doors for a variety of commercial properties such as clubhouses, medical offices, hotels, multi-family housing, active and assisted living, and historic inns. We can prep doors for a variety of hardware by including wood blocking inside the door and mortising for the hardware. Examples of different types of hardware include:
- Peep holes
- Card readers
- Concealed hinges
- RFID mortise locks
- Heavy duty hinges/ ball catches
- Flush bolts
Fire and Safety Rated Glass Available. Some design restrictions apply, therefore, fire doors are quoted individually.UL 10(6)
- UL 10 (c), CAN/ULC S104
- ASTM E2074
- UBC 7-2 (1997) Part 1
- NFPA 252
Wood Door Literature