Forklift Driver | Material Handler
Essential Duties Summary & Responsibilities:
These positions offer a day shift schedule with varying starts times (5am or 6am depending on department).
Prior forklift operating experience is a plus but not required.
These positions involve operating a forklift to move materials but these are not forklift driving only positions. These positions also include using nail and staple guns, shrink wrap machines, and pallet jacks. Employees are also required to load some products onto trucks by hand. Please be aware that our plant is not climate controlled. These openings start immediately and we would love to add you to our team!
We are currently working Monday-Saturday and these positions require being able to work overtime.
Dunbarton Proudly Offers:
- 10 paid holidays
- Health Insurance- Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum plans offered
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Fidelity 401k matched 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 3%. Employees are fully vested at the start of participation.
- Wellness Reimbursement of up to $25 per month
- PTO accrued at 5 hours per pay period (accrual rate increases with employment).
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short term disability
- Company-paid long term disability
All benefits are effective the first of the month following the employee’s 1st 30 days of employment.
Apply today by calling 334-794-0661 x 6239 or stopping by our office at 1101 Technology Drive, Dothan, AL.